Function of amino acids vs function of vitamins

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Joined
Nov 18, 2012
Messages
40,649
Reaction score
67,833
Location
Fontana, California
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
What's the difference? Should I use both?
 
Awesome! Thanks! I posted it here bc I didn't wanna go off-topic on the other thread since this was a more basic question. ;)
 
So could reef food be soaked in both?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 19.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 32.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new