Geisemann Neptune light fixture

wishntoboutside

Snow flake
View Badges
Joined
Dec 13, 2008
Messages
1,068
Reaction score
259
Location
So California
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a used 4 foot geisemann light fixture complete. This unit has 2 150 double ened radiums with 2 54 watt t-5. I rewiered the unit with sunlight supply cords and come with a dual150 watt galaxy ballast. $575. Obo
this unit retailed over $1000.00 picture will be up soon.
 
a few quick snap shots so one gets the idea of this fixture.

IMG_5476.jpg


IMG_5477.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 35.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new