• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Gem Tang & White Tail Bristletooth

baktabiznis

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 8, 2015
Messages
155
Reaction score
38
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Gem tang 3-3.5” - $350 obo
White Tail Bristletooth tang 3.5-4” $200 obo

Both are very fat and eat well just too big for my tank.

Open to trading for xr15,xr30 and AI Glow blades.

Also open to trading for smaller yellow tang, purple, gem, Red Sea sailfin, chevron, and whitetail bristle all 1-2”.


Located in Fort Lauderdale, FL

IMG_5017.jpeg IMG_5013.jpeg IMG_5014.jpeg
 
I already have a GEM and not interested in white tail but if I were you, I’d get better pictures and certainly not ones where they are hiding. Just suggestion. Good luck
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new