• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Gen 2 radion w/extras f/s

Bubbabobobbrain

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 20, 2011
Messages
314
Reaction score
145
Location
N. Grosvenordale
What state or country do you live in
Connecticut
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a gen 2 radion (open box and tried out but never used over a tank), premium hanging kit ( we in box), and all new tir wide angle lens (new in package). I bought this for a travel show tank but it doesn't cover the area of the tank so I'm looking to recover some of my money. $550 shipped and if interested for $100 more I'll add my used vortech mp-10wes that is 3 months old into the package.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 20 21.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 29.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 6 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 13.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new