GHL Profilux 4 controller w/ extras BUNDLE

Item Price
2,050
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

adritank

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 2, 2013
Messages
707
Reaction score
248
Location
Los Angeles
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 85.7%
6   1   0
Parting ways with my GHL Profilux 4 Mega Set
Perfect working condition. Retail value of over $3,500

Asking $2,050 for everything, Shipped.
Free pick up in Los Angeles

Parts include
Profilux 4e megaset
KH Director Set w/ doser
ION Director Set w/ doses
Extra Powerbar
Expansion box 2
Vortech Controller
Control Monitor (Not sure if they even make these anymore)
All power adapters included
+ extra accessories I have lying around

The only thing that might have to be replaced are 1 of the dosing rollers are worn out. Other than that, everything working perfectly.

Dont hesitate to ask any questions.



tempImaget6mPNc.png tempImageK0xMJi.png tempImageBoKnXt.png
 
Last edited:
Several people interested in the IOND. If I have other interested in the rest of the pieces, I’m down to part out
 
Last edited:
Interested in the touch maybe expansion box.
 
If someone takes the p4 and the KHD we’ll do a part out
 
Motivated to sell. Willing to part out. Shoot me your offers in private message
 
IOND + DOSER SOLD
TOUCH SOLD
EXPANSION BOX SOLD
POWERBAR SOLD
 
Profilux controller still available
KH Director + doser still available
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 37.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new