GIVE THANKS AND WIN with Noopsyche and R2R!!

Lazydayz

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bonus entry #1: updated

Jay007

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thankful that the RG that passed away in my tank did not rot fast enough to spike my ammonia in the 3 days it took me to notice! Thanks for the giveaway chance!

Nano1908

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am not only thankful but very grateful in meeting my good friend & reef mentor (you know who you are). He has gone through a lot this year & I hope I am there for him as much as he was/is for me. I am so thankful that his health is going in the right direction (kidney issues).

I am thankful that my children are psychologically doing better. They went through a very traumatic experience involving their mother (R.I.P.)

As cheesy as this may seem, I am very thankful I found R2R. I would have never started this hobby without this forum.

I have a ton more to be thankful for but I will end this here.

Thank you all.........

Eric R.

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am thankful for the opportunity to be able to take vacations and spend quality time with loved ones! [And also to have someone I trust to take care of my tanks while I'm gone!]

Brhutchi

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1 thing I'm thankful for is that I have a loving family. This thanksgiving is going to be hard.

Brhutchi

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Checked out the website. Really liking the info on warranty as well as being in the USA.

cnye

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thankful for my wife surprising me with my first fish tank & inadvertently introducing me to this amazing hobby (she may have some regret now ).

Falco

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Entry #1 - I am thankful for the amazing R2R community! Getting back into this insane hobby after a 10 year absence I wouldn't be where I am today without it!!!

Falco

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Entry #2 - updated build thread

Tom Carr

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am Thankful for getting into this great hobby. I find it challenging and relaxing at the same time if that makes sense.

Keep on Reefing my friends

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 55 39.9%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 16 11.6%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 39 28.3%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 26 18.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.4%
Back