Glue on backwall

rock_lobster

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 26, 2009
Messages
1,803
Reaction score
917
Location
New Orleans
What state or country do you live in
Louisiana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I never liked the look of nano full of rocks just too congested looking. So I decided to just glue a back wall on and it worked perfectly. I couldn't be happier the tank looks full. Plenty of swimming room and doesn't displace the extra volume of all the rocks. thoughts:: This a is Nuvo 16

image.jpeg


image.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 15.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new