GM GMS discount needed...trade for frags?

JuniorMC8704

Super Moderator
View Badges
Joined
Jul 25, 2007
Messages
3,302
Reaction score
61
Location
Michigan (48154)
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am looking to buy a new car tomorrow. I can only afford it with the GSM discount, not the friends and family.

Can anyone help me out with this?

I would be more than happy to send out some frags for the discount.

thanks in advance,

Junior
 
wait a few more days and you will be able to pick up a dodge truck for $10...and you will get a free car to go with it!
 
I think he means GMS discount... It is for employees and their family, friends. It can be given away if you don't plan on buying a car this year. I'd help you out Paul, but I only get the supplier discount myself.
 
Oh GM supplier. I can get that. I am currently holding the new Camaro mini booklet we printed Hot off the press TODAY!!
 
I guess I dont know until we try right!! The last car I got, it didnt even make a difference. Actually It made was cheaper to use the Dealer incentives over the Supplier discount because the one cancels another out. At least thats what the guy told me ;)
 
No, GMS is the employee price... I don't know why they call it that, it must make sense to someone. :rolleyes:
 
Then NO I do not get the Employee discount. I get a supplier discount. Few hoops you have to jump through to get the employee discount with GM not like Ford. Putting it in someone elses name and whatnot, credit approvals, number of vehicles in name already, ect
 
With all the incentives lately I would think they could give you same as employee anyway

In theory you get the incentives in addition to the discount (that is how it is with Ford).

I'm surprised GM gives their employee discounts out so easily. A-plan from Ford is very specific on who you can give it to.
 
All dealer incentives are still available with the GMS price. My dad was able to get us the GMS price the last few times we bought cars, and we still got all the extra incentives.
If I could get it for you I would, but I had to beg to get it myself.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new