Good Morning!

Good morning.
I have been keeping the dogs quiet. Zoe usually has lot's of questions when you are on a call.
Jill just got off the phone with SS. She is not computer literate so she applied through a scheduled call. 67 and 2 months in December.
She is ready.
It will be wonderful having company. Beyond being married going on 40 years we also worked together for almost 20.
She was my boss and I was then her boss. Try being the person telling your spouse they cant have a raise at work.
 
Good Morning! ok, I broke down and siphon/water changed 10 gallons from my 75 gal DT yesterday. it is the first time in the 17 months that it has been up that i removed algae by siphon. usually i just scrape while the pumps are on. of course that puts streamers on the coral. now i see how much there is left, a lot!!
 
@Just John, what all did you pick up at the POTO live sale yesterday?
Good morning all! So last night during the P.O.T.O. sale I tried to win a $100 coral gift card for a teenager on here whose heater broke and she lost the entire tank. Amazingly, I won! I entered a bunch of times (which I normally wouldn't do. I get annoyed when people do it, but it was for a good cause :p ). It had to be used during the sale and she had some kind of last minute conflict and couldn't make it there, so I got these 3. If she doesn't want them, they will end up in my tank. I'll make room somehow. There is at least a 1/2" of sand left.

Forest Fire Rhodactis, Seduction Zoa and a Ricordea

1632236861194.png
1632236883829.png
1632236921652.png
 
Last edited:
and now for something completely different
Laubade_VSOP.png

Goes good with burritos
 
Good Morning. This morning I am going for a relaxing MRI. If it were not for that horrible noise, I would find those things very soothing. :)
 
Good Morning. This morning I am going for a relaxing MRI. If it were not for that horrible noise, I would find those things very soothing. :)
Good Morning!
I get lots of MRI’s. It’s a wonder Im not bio-luminescent. The cute technician always has to remind me that I DONT need to strip down to my birthday suit to have an MRI of my head! :p After all, NOBODY wants to see that.
Still pouring down rain here this morning. Should stop by about 10:00 so I can clean out the hen house.
Have a great day everyone!

First day of Fall, isn’t it?
 
Good morning everyone! It's the middle of the week...Wednesday (yes, I double-checked)...it sure feels like I'm in the middle of something.
 
Good morning
Rainy nothing going on day. The home generator install starts tomorrow with concrete work.

You have to be careful with MRIs. If you get exposed to enough magnetism your head will begin to always face north like a compass needle.
 
Good Morning! Thank you TN., the rain has made it to Ohio; along with the brisk wind that brought it. I will feed the varmints and put on the PS4 headset so i can Fallout 4 without waking the house. Enjoy the day Y'all!
former F4 sniper. :cool:
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new