Good Morning!

Good morning/evening again! This is the last night before I head back home tomorrow afternoon. The toddler had a great day, so hopefully he’s adjusting to his new baby sister, who will be 3 weeks old tomorrow. I’m sure I’ll have some tank maintenance to do this weekend! Have a great Friday. ;Joyful
 
Good morning/evening again! This is the last night before I head back home tomorrow afternoon. The toddler had a great day, so hopefully he’s adjusting to his new baby sister, who will be 3 weeks old tomorrow. I’m sure I’ll have some tank maintenance to do this weekend! Have a great Friday. ;Joyful
Sounds like your DIL has had your tank well in hand. Get a few extra baby cuddles in before you go!
 
It’s Friday!!!

Shark Week Animation GIF by Johnny2x4


Hope you all have an amazing day.
 
Good Morning Reefies
Friday
a light rain
tuning in the new frag tub evaporation levels.
Live Sale tonight
my favorite sellers.
bonus.... they are local so no need for shipping cost = one more frag.
and remember this....
he ain't heavy, he's my brother (sister?)
View attachment video-1624011692.mp4
 
Weird day in Indiana. Storms this morning. Clear for now but there’s a heat index warning. Supposed to reach 105. So more storms later and all day tomorrow.

so mowing will have to wait until Sunday morning. Kind of a pain because my dad needs the mower back to mow his massive lawn tomorrow. Oh well.

biggest thing I don’t like about the situation is Rusty will again be terrified. He was trying to wedge himself under the couch this morning and shaking so much the couch shook. Really wish there was some way I could get through to him that it’s okay. Blah. Going to have to get a thunder shirt or whatever they’re called for him.

7C92FCE3-3E1E-414D-91EE-9E3764C16805.jpeg
 
Weird day in Indiana. Storms this morning. Clear for now but there’s a heat index warning. Supposed to reach 105. So more storms later and all day tomorrow.

so mowing will have to wait until Sunday morning. Kind of a pain because my dad needs the mower back to mow his massive lawn tomorrow. Oh well.

biggest thing I don’t like about the situation is Rusty will again be terrified. He was trying to wedge himself under the couch this morning and shaking so much the couch shook. Really wish there was some way I could get through to him that it’s okay. Blah. Going to have to get a thunder shirt or whatever they’re called for him.

7C92FCE3-3E1E-414D-91EE-9E3764C16805.jpeg

Your vet can prescribe some "doggy xanax" that might help. We had a shorkie that when she got up there in years started having a real bad time with storms and fireworks. I can't remember the specific name, but they'll know what you're talking about. We never tried the thunder sweaters or whatever, but in hindsight we probably should have before trying meds.
 
What does a dog and a phone have in common?
They both have collar ID.
 
My last good morning/evening for a while! Made it back home. There was another wreck on I-24 with massive delays, so I had to take the back way through the plateau, which can be tricky. We had almost an identical scenario with a wreck in the same place literally 2 weeks ago....the back way may have to be our new way home.

I miss my little ones already, but it's so good to be home! DIL did a great job with the tanks. Dog is hanging in there.

Have a great weekend! I MAY check out the CC live sale....
 
If I wanted to get this little sleep, I'd have chosen to be a farmer. Without the steroids, I'm floating between pain pills or pain. Both suck. Anyone else haunting around the house this early? Good morning if you are!
Animated GIF
Tank is about 2/3 full now. I can't lift the 40 lb bags of sand but I'm thinking I'll try doing tiny batches to rinse out and start adding to the DT. Wondering if I can rinse the reef flakes in my sink to avoid our friends the mosquitos? I guess I'm going to find out! Wish me luck.
 
If I wanted to get this little sleep, I'd have chosen to be a farmer. Without the steroids, I'm floating between pain pills or pain. Both suck. Anyone else haunting around the house this early? Good morning if you are!
Animated GIF
Tank is about 2/3 full now. I can't lift the 40 lb bags of sand but I'm thinking I'll try doing tiny batches to rinse out and start adding to the DT. Wondering if I can rinse the reef flakes in my sink to avoid our friends the mosquitos? I guess I'm going to find out! Wish me luck.
LOL
Every day (4:03 today)

Good morning
Time to move the body on the machine
 
good morning all...:)missed a few...:(have a great weekend all...;Happy
 
LOL
Every day (4:03 today)

Good morning
Time to move the body on the machine
Figured you'd be cruisin the crickets with me Ned. Got up at 1 - took a pill.
Drinking tea and staring at sand now.
Wonder how our friends did in the Cherry live sale last night?
How is the weather up north today?
 
Up to 3 sets of 15 reps. I am not taking rest days but I am not hammering myself either. It's working.
Sold a few guns to the shop yesterday and I got me a new toy.
2021061906084652--6045942693497954860-IMG_3724-M.jpg


and I have 3 fish coming. A new clown, Yellow longnose butterfly and a Melanurus wrasse. I am trying Thursday delivery hoping the terminal in Memphis will be clear by then.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new