Good Morning!

I'm late again. Good day! :) Kids left this morning. Pup is pooped, grandparents are pooped. :upside-down-face: I did manage to buy more coral this weekend at the POTO live sale. I still can't stay away....but I'm really running out of room!
 
Good morning all. Made it it back from my trip to Iowa. Wow, am I exhausted! It was a busy busy week! 57 years of stuff cleaned out of the acreage. Many things went to auction house, many more things into the dumpster and lots of stuff moved to new house. Dad was a mechanic with his shop on the acreage. Many tools,equipment and household goods went to the auction house. Dad asked the auction guys how much they would got for his old tractor. They said about $2000. Dad thought it should bring $6000. He said “I might as well keep it then”. Us kids: “Dad you don’t need a tractor in town.” Many items went this way. It was hard and emotional for him to let go of all this stuff. But finalize moved Dad into new house in town. Makes me want to purge all my closets now. :)
 
Good morning. Caught the dog (border collie mix)that I’m dog sitting eating the cat turds out of the litter box. I hope she didn’t eat too much of the clumping litter and it causes a blockage issue. :expressionless-face:
1f922.png
 
Good morning.


Good morning

The coffee maker died yesterday. No joy this morning.
Wish mine would quit working! We want a new fancy cappuccino machine but decided we would not buy one until this one quit. That was 5 years ago. We are going on 15 years now with this old basic coffee maker :upside-down-face::face-with-tears-of-joy:
 
Good morning! Back to doing my favorite thing, enjoying time off! Have a great day. :) I received a bunch of zoa frags yesterday for the BioCube. I need about a gallon of superglue, which always means the same thing...I'll be covered in it!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 24.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new