Good Morning!

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Morning all!!!! Back in Stuart, Fl now. Last day visiting with my dad then headed back home. Gonna stop by WWC on the way back, but for now, it is off to the gun range to shoot some of my little brothers ww2 guns he has restored.

Be safe at the range and on the road!

Eagle_Steve

Grandpa of Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think I may bring some toadfish back for the aggressive tank. Caught a few while using a sabiki for greenbacks and those guys are awesome. Regulations state I can keep 50 if I wanted lol. Was thinking of keeping 5 as I have the means to get them back safely. Yeti large bait cooler, 2x large air pumps and the back of my suv lol. My only worry is the 1x Atlantic blue tang I am bringing back. Thinking those guys sit so still and the bait divider should keep them from nipping at the tang. Decisions.....

krbshappy71

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Michigan is on the road trip plan in Nov but no room in the car for a fish tank. Sigh! We are driving from DE to NE to see my parents and so far I've seen 2 fish tanks for sale/giveaway on here. Plus numerous offers in NJ which is near us but I am just not ready yet. I might move the 29 gal freshwater tank out of the future spot just in case a steal of a deal comes along. HAPPY FRIDAY!!

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
It’s friday. I’ve survived a lack of a coffee pot. Microwave seems to work good enough for now.

I’m sorry that you are having to rough it! ;) Hang in there!

SammieT

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Morning All

Have had nothing but bad luck with my 40 gallon
corals and inverts are fine, but fish cannot stay alive more than 2 days

what could it be? perms are right on dot, no issues with anything
i had velvet 3 months ago and have not added any fish since than but kept with changes

any insight would be helpful

thanks

Paul B

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think I may bring some toadfish back for the aggressive tank.

Thats so cool. I love toadfish.

There is a pond near my house, I am thinking about bringing some toads back to eat some fruit flies near my bananas and tomatoes.

OP
OP
Crabs McJones

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No fish for the entire time and yes on quarantine
If there were fish the entire time then parasite wasnt killed off and is likely still in your tank. Only way to eradicate it is to have the tank sit without fish for 76 days to starve out the parasite

mshonk

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good Mourni....... Ahhh What time is it. Hi every buddy!!!:p This is really one of my go to's, to turn everything else in my head off and I haven't been able to do that lately. So provided that I had it in the first place I may have lost it. But if I find it again I might suprise, well somebody! lol.

Anyway I am always playing catch up on the thread so I hope everyone is doing well and let's see if I can get here tomorrow morning.

Dsnakes

Knight Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning everyone :) I have been so busy lately and just feeding my tank on autopilot. I cleaned the glass last night and was surprised at the size of my momma jawbreaker. C8936741-2248-4433-AC95-8812206194FE.jpeg

The down side is that I’ve been negligent and topping off with dechlorinated tap and WOW the algae is unreal.

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 64 37.0%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 34.1%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 24 13.9%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 26 15.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back