Good Morning!

Paul B

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Speaking of WyFy, I have been trying to find a water leak detector and shut off system like I installed in my last house a few years ago.
I can't find one that doesn't work through my phone. I can barely get my phone to make a call, I certainly don't want it to control my water. I would probably have to dial 911 and put in my password to turn on the water every time I tried to brush my teeth. ;Bucktooth

I just want it to shut off my water valve in case of a leak. But they don't seem to make that any more.
And the big plus advertised is that you can control your water main from the other side of the earth.
I remember the last time I was in Hawaii and I don't remember, especially while I was having breakfast, probably eating poi, wanting to turn off my water main from there. Like really!!!!

WVNed

The fish are staring at me with hungry eyes.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Our power was off again.
@Katrina71
Adjustments-L.jpg

Quietman

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning, kept thinking today was Wednesday but now its turning out to be another Monday;Blackeye.......I blame that guy
who said that tuesday if the OTHER monday;Shifty

So here's my days of the week and their traditional week definitions:

Monday - Week starts on Monday I don't what anyone else says. Lasts until noon Tuesday since I don't usually catch up on my Monday work until then.
Tuesday - short day - noon Tuesday until midnight
Hump day - Wednesday...all down hill from here.
Thursday - another 12 hour day - lasts from midnight to noon.
Friday - noon Thursday until about 3 pm Friday - sometimes earlier or later depending when your boss stops checking on you.
Weekend - 3 pm Friday (varies) until Sunday night.
Sunday - depends on your job. If you hate it - this starts about 4 pm Sunday afternoon. If you love it or it's dead easy - it can start at 10 pm. Mine usually starts about 8 pm. :) Lasts until you wake up to start the week over.

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Good morning everyone!

CatTail.gif

It’s Thursday and I'm still not sure if I'm coming or going this week! :oops:

Last edited:

Paul B

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This morning we are going to Arthur Ave. in the Bronx. We chartered a bus because it is 100 miles or so from here.
It is an Italian area of the Bronx that has been like that for decades and it one of the last really Italian areas left so we occasionally go there to get what we call good food. Here on Long Island they don't know what good food means.

It is cash only because it is mob controlled which also makes it very safe. The restaurants are also dynamite with all the food imported from Italy as well as many of the Chefs.

Our Daughter went to Fordham University right near there so we used to go all the time. We also lived much closer.
Once I brought 7 of her friends there for dinner and forgot that it is cash only. Good thing I had money on me or I would have to sleep with the fishes, and I don't mean copper band butterflies. More like sea robins and blue claw crabs. And I doubt they will be quarantined. :confused:

Last edited:

krbshappy71

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Happy Birthday, River! I have a pup named River Song. Happy Thursday, not much going on here, I'll be away for a week next week so probably not on here much. I did get the FW tank cleaned up and the house cleaned up for the pet sitter. Now I am just anxious to be done with the work week.

LadyMac

Freshwater sage fish whisperer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Happy Birthday, River! I have a pup named River Song. Happy Thursday, not much going on here, I'll be away for a week next week so probably not on here much. I did get the FW tank cleaned up and the house cleaned up for the pet sitter. Now I am just anxious to be done with the work week.
Awesome! That’s her name too ❤️ The last pic I posted just screams “Hello, sweety” to me :)

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 11 26.2%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 34 81.0%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 7 16.7%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Other

Votes: 2 4.8%
Back