Good Morning!

What city is that? Was that picture really taken yesterday? :eek:

Somebody's Christmas just got a lot tougher!
My mom took a picture of that in her back from work this is parleys island on the eaast coast of South Carolina
 
Sleep well whether its visions of sugar-plums or new radion lights dance in your head...

KittenDreaming.gif
 
For a few of you I thought I would post this.
7-17
IMG_1113-L.jpg

8-5
IMG_1208-X2.jpg

back together again
Louie and Kit
IMG_1975-L.jpg

Louie is more interested in her toys at the moment.
IMG_1974-L.jpg


Merry Christmas
 
Last edited:
Anyone old folks missing those Christmas Eve staying up till 4 am putting together all those toys Santa's elves sent "assembly required"?
I was just talking to a colleague about this yesterday. I really do miss it. Can't imagine why. You forgot the part about the kids waking you up jumping on the bed at 5 AM wanting to open presents.
 
I was just talking to a colleague about this yesterday. I really do miss it. Can't imagine why. You forgot the part about the kids waking you up jumping on the bed at 5 AM wanting to open presents.
That part I do miss. Kids all excited and eyes wide open trying to see which presents belong to whom (I had four then). One playing Santa passing things out. Then all the mess and noise of the new toys for the next couple hours until the lack of sleep and the crash from the cocoa and cinnamon rolls kick in and they fall asleep wherever they are.

For any parents reading this in the middle of all that, stop reading this and just look around. It goes by way too quick.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new