Good Morning!

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Ooooooo! Whatcha getting, friend?

I’m going to a class on fragging corals at WWC and then I’m sure I’ll pick up a few things while I’m there. :)

MrsBugmaster

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good Morning! Got some bacon in the oven and coffee going too. Today I am working on a new cabinet to hold all my controllers and stuff.
Oh, and dog sitting this little 4 lb cutie.
909A8DA9-A6AF-4D10-ACE2-854AA7DD9EA5.jpeg

EmilyXLC

Charisma +10
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m going to a class on fragging corals at WWC and then I’m sure I’ll pick up a few things while I’m there. :)
Awww! I hope you have fun. Let me know how it is; I was really wanting to go but childcare plans fell through.

Quietman

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning all. What a great Saturday morning...compared to what it could've been. See I needed some DI water and well forgot. So, thanks to a little piece of equipment I actually installed instead of leaving on the shelf, I have a dry floors and a very quiet, peaceful morning.

If I may, a brief ode to a humble device.

A float switch for failures aquatic
With my spigot recall problematic
For I often need gallons
But my spouse has her talons
Prevents injuries my body traumatic

Quietman

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Shameless product plug - Instant Pot - talk about dead easy Irish Steel Cut oatmeal (aka, pin oats). Drop it in 1 to 3 oat to water ratio, set it on 8 minute pressure, sit down with a cup (or cuppa) review R2R, half hour later you get beeped at and it's done.

Little brown sugar, little buttermilk (it's traditional and you'll be surprised how good it is) and you're good to go. And feeling rather superior to everyone for eating so healthy, all that fiber coursing through your system.

I make enough to fill 4 cup size containers. They nuke up very well with a little more water. You'll never open up a package of oatmeal flavored sugared saw dust again.

The Aquatic Arsenal

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning folks! Any word on indo's? Let us know
I know of some vendors and wholesalers that have stuff coming over the next two weeks. I can't wait to see some pics!! I am working on some stuff too!!!

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Awww! I hope you have fun. Let me know how it is; I was really wanting to go but childcare plans fell through.

@EmilyXLC I'm sorry that you weren't able to make it and I'm sure that I will see you see soon either at one of the next WWC classes or at RAP Orlando. Any chance that you will be at the FL Frag Swap in Lakeland on 2/7?

Carlos did a great job and it was very informative! It is always amazing what you can learn when you watch a professional who has fragged thousands of corals!

WVNed

The fish are staring at me with hungry eyes.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lazy day
IMG_2160-M.jpg

EmilyXLC

Charisma +10
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@EmilyXLC I'm sorry that you weren't able to make it and I'm sure that I will see you see soon either at one of the next WWC classes or at RAP Orlando. Any chance that you will be at the FL Frag Swap in Lakeland on 2/7?

Carlos did a great job and it was very informative! It is always amazing what you can learn when you watch a professional who has fragged thousands of corals!

Im thinking about it. I’m not sure if I’ll be up to it after traveling for the Waterbox Family Reunion event the weekend prior... also not sure it’d be worth attending when I don’t have any frags I’m looking to part with. But I very well may still show up!

Back