Good Morning!

Good Friday morning, My Reef link came in this week so you all know what I'm doing this weekend.

Figures, They could have waited until I got it set up
 
Morning all. Got back home yesterday to see my new lake front property and now today it is a winter wonderland lol. Got to love Middle Tennessee.

yesterday
225EC6DA-D87D-47A9-A5E1-BE522FCCACBA.jpeg

Today at the office. Luckily the roads are warm enough not to freeze lol.
E5F6300E-5424-43D5-943B-5D2CB5E2D3B6.jpeg
 
Morning all! It's like Christmas morning! Today is the day that we get our new Waterbox wet (feel free to check out our build thread... I'll be updating throughout the weekend). Cross your fingers that all goes well! :)
 
Morning all! It's like Christmas morning! Today is the day that we get our new Waterbox wet (feel free to check out our build thread... I'll be updating throughout the weekend). Cross your fingers that all goes well! :)
Exciting! Good luck!

my plans for today will be figuring out where to put Gamma. She can stay where she is but I’d prefer her a better setup.

This is Gamma: B5EC4DFA-0516-45A7-B46C-9ECD16377B9F.jpeg A9DFA708-3092-4363-8F6D-7E5E3B18EDA9.jpeg
 
Well it's the weekend everybody - make sure you drink responsibly!

DogBeer.gif

I'm headed out the door soon to spend some time with friends at the Florida Frag Swap!
 
Im hoping to play with something, either the reef link or see if the Möbius app works oh and get some salt mixing for a water change down the road.
 
It's also Feb, so the geese are back, staking out their territory and fighting for mates. The cacophony can get quite distracting. It's also put the bird feeders away time...things are brutal on bird feeders. I know I shouldn't but I love letting our terrier, Tess go for a run out the door at this time of year. She loves the geese flying away as she runs past. They don't seem to take her too serious as they always come back. But in a few more weeks when they have mates, nests and territories, they stop flying away and start hissing and doing that "attack geese" thing with heads down, wings up and back. She stays away from them then. Springs on it's way!
 
Looks like frag swap day for many today. Have fun everyone !!!
 
Good Morning
We have company and I have been practicing making babies smile. Paige is a blue-eyed blond. Unusual for our family.
My Paige just destroys everything ;Hilarious
 
Well it's the weekend everybody - make sure you drink responsibly!

DogBeer.gif

I'm headed out the door soon to spend some time with friends at the Florida Frag Swap!
Buy me something nice :D
 
Someone with kids having company ??

Just cleaned.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new