Good Morning!

Oh gosh, the morning disappeared again.

Today before "work", I get to drill the next sump and dry-fit the plumbing. Then tomorrow I will go back to the hardware store to buy the stuff I forgot yesterday -- or did not know I needed. Plan to be wet Monday evening.

Here is the latest addition to the sump series, the Trigger 44. Ain't she a beaut?

99841.jpg
 
9 dogs??? Sounds like heaven.
9 dogs and 3 cats. Ours plus 4 visitors. Sometimes there are more.
Heaven with lots of muddy footprints and hair tumbleweeds.
I am very strict and they have a hard life.
IMG_1634-M.jpg

2019032110203914-IMG_0860-M.jpg
 
Good morning everyone! Time to take on another day!

3457D09F-ED6B-4832-9C48-BE7CABFE47DF.gif
 
Sump drilled, bulkheads in, some hard plumbing glued. Second coat of polyurethane for the sump deck on and drying in garage. (Too cold to dry outside. Sadly, there is an air handler down there so the whole house stinks and I am fielding complaints. Seems I will make it to church this morning avoiding further harassment.
 
Sump drilled, bulkheads in, some hard plumbing glued. Second coat of polyurethane for the sump deck on and drying in garage. (Too cold to dry outside. Sadly, there is an air handler down there so the whole house stinks and I am fielding complaints. Seems I will make it to church this morning avoiding further harassment.

Nice work on the progress! I am at a similar point on a 75g tank.
 
Good morning everyone, it’s time for me to do some tank work and decide what to have for a birthday dinner. Any suggestions?

Happy Birthday!

Filet minion my friend. Over charcoal ideally. Broiled broccolini for the greens. Baked or mashed potato with a pound of butter.
 
Happy Birthday!

Filet minion my friend. Over charcoal ideally. Broiled broccolini for the greens. Baked or mashed potato with a pound of butter.
;Drool
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new