Good Morning!

and then there is the refugium crab
IMG_3373_HEIC-M.jpg
looks like you need some cocktail sauce.
 
Whelp, it's morning...

Minute Gon GIF
 
Good Morning! The Saints won. I can't believe it. Now if only they can pull off the hard task of beating a team 3 times in one season. They gave Brady the worst game of his career last time, so I do have a little hope. It's 1 below zero today. I had huge ice chunks in the beard this morning. I also fixed what I hope is the final issue of my tank not stabilizing Alk. The dosing tube was not tightened and was splashing part of the soda ash on the wall. It has been slowly coming up all night. I do love the Trident controlling it. I have to work 16 hours today, at least it's my Friday. Have a great day and stay safe!
 
Good morning! Speaking up whacky weather, I got up to a snow warning...huh? But wait, I don't have time to get milk and bread (and now toilet paper)!
SNOWMAGEDDON....... do it.... do it now! :cool:
 
Bob forgot about his 25th wedding anniversary and his wife was very mad about it! She said, “Bob, tomorrow morning I expect to find a gift in the driveway that goes from 0 to 200 in 6 seconds and IT BETTER BE THERE!” The next morning when she woke up, she looked out her window and saw a beautifully wrapped gift in the driveway. She opened it and found a brand-new bathroom scale. Bob has been missing ever since…
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 8 26.7%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 15 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 46.7%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 26.7%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new