Good morning everyone!

Rise And Shine Coffee GIF by mynaturalforce

Ippyroy

Defeater of Dinos
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning! It’s 15 this morning. It’s so weird being the warmest place in Montana. I managed to get a six month supply and f Trident Reagent off the open box from BRS. After using my points I paid about 5 bucks. Have a great day and stay warm!

dbowman5

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
according to my phone, which is 110% reliable in these matters, starting Sunday every day next week the high is above freezing and three days the low is above freezing.

and i think its gonna be alright
yeah, the worst is over now
the morning sun is shining
like a red rubber ball

Bleigh

The best bad influence
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I feel for you people in the freezing cold. I'm on the line of where it sometimes snows and sticks, but normally only once a year. When it happens, our infrastructure falls a part because it isn't meant for that kind of cold, it's meant for dry-your-eyeballs-out kind of heat. Thought I had a meeting at 10, but it was moved to 11. So now I am drinking my coffee and trying to decide what to do with my life for the next 50 minutes.

agents of shield GIF

Mike from TN

Owner/ Operator of the worlds most crowded Evo
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Power just came back on
Back to Jill and Ned instead of Ugg and Mugwumps.
Sitting and picking bugs off each other was kind of fun though.
Thank God!
Thats great news Ned!

ReefGrammie

Must...stay...away...from...live...sales...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning! Today will be spent doing one of my favorite annual things....taxes. ;Meh You'd think an accountant would just love taxes....not this one. So, it will be a fun-filled day with TurboTax. But wait, there's more!!! @WWC is having a Tax Craze Live Sale!!!! :D It may be less taxes and more WWC. The 90 is pretty full, but I have a little bit of wiggle room in the BioCube. ;Joyful

Mike from TN

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good Morning My Friends!
Its 12* here this morning but warming up to a HOT 36* later today.
Going to hit the LFS in Nashville (not really that local) today looking for a Mandarin. Maybe something different will catch my eye. Looking for colorful, peaceful and NO JUMPERS!
We have been blessed with no power outages here and the pipes are still holding water.
My thoughts and prayers are going out to anyone (including my fellow Reefers here) who has been negatively effected by this crazy weather.

Hopefully, Ill have some pictures of a new addition to share later today.
Y’all be safe & warm! Love you guys!

Mike from TN

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning! Today will be spent doing one of my favorite annual things....taxes. ;Meh You'd think an accountant would just love taxes....not this one. So, it will be a fun-filled day with TurboTax. But wait, there's more!!! @WWC is having a Tax Craze Live Sale!!!! :D It may be less taxes and more WWC. The 90 is pretty full, but I have a little bit of wiggle room in the BioCube. ;Joyful
A0A4A2B3-CCA4-4329-B571-75972B585E87.jpeg

Bleigh

The best bad influence
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m doing the @WWC live sale too. I just enjoy them at this point. I really don’t have any room until my next tank is up and running. I’m still trying to pick it out, so it’s going to be a while. I still almost always pick something up. ‍♀️

Bleigh

The best bad influence
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good Morning My Friends!
Its 12* here this morning but warming up to a HOT 36* later today.
Going to hit the LFS in Nashville (not really that local) today looking for a Mandarin. Maybe something different will catch my eye. Looking for colorful, peaceful and NO JUMPERS!
We have been blessed with no power outages here and the pipes are still holding water.
My thoughts and prayers are going out to anyone (including my fellow Reefers here) who has been negatively effected by this crazy weather.

Hopefully, Ill have some pictures of a new addition to share later today.
Y’all be safe & warm! Love you guys!
Thats soooo cold! I shouldn’t have asked, but Alexa says it’s 28 degrees here. Brrrrr

WVNed

The fish are staring at me with hungry eyes.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning
The Generac people are coming March 4th. Going whole house generator.
Kitchen coffee is better than garage coffee. Probably the generator fumes.
When the power came back on my ORP was -49 and the tanks smelled like dead things. Now it's 294.

ReefGrammie

Must...stay...away...from...live...sales...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m doing the @WWC live sale too. I just enjoy them at this point. I really don’t have any room until my next tank is up and running. I’m still trying to pick it out, so it’s going to be a while. I still almost always pick something up. ‍♀️

Same here. I really enjoy following them. At least now, I usually end up with 2-3 frags instead of 16! ;Joyful

Bleigh

The best bad influence
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Same here. I really enjoy following them. At least now, I usually end up with 2-3 frags instead of 16! ;Joyful
Same. I have most of the corals that pop up regularly at this point. So i rarely get $5 frags or things like that.
Catch Em All GIF by A1 eSports

Back