Good Morning!

CMMorgan

Counting my blessings...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't feel impressive or amazing, more like desperate.
Making something from nothing, one more time.
Melting Chicken Soup GIF
Celebrate the soup cans... everyday you don't give up is a win.

CMMorgan

Counting my blessings...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Getting an early - hopefully - night sleep. I just wanted to say goodnight and an early good morning to all tomorrow.
Mostly, I just wanted to say thank you. I have felt so defeated this last few weeks with the health issues, the tank delays and feeling unworthy of that job because of a stupid piece of paper. You all offered me compassion and encouragement without judgement. This weekend, I have pushed through the pain, doubt and fear. There is water in my tank (some) and that resume is submitted. In looking over it, I am more than qualified. I feel like I am getting my confidence back and accomplishing things.
These are all baby steps but like I said earlier .... everyday we don't give up, we win. I am not quitting. I will thank God for the adversity that makes me find joy in the small victories. I will thank God for the friendship we all find in each other on this little forum that connects us all.
Have an amazing start to your week.
Transformation Flying Away GIF

ReefGrammie

Must...stay...away...from...live...sales...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So how long do I keep him in fish jail?
IMG_3696-L.jpg

Poor fish! I had a similar experience with my Kole tang. I usually do a week in fish jail, unless the fish seems really stressed in there. I also found that keeping the fish jail in the tank with the lid open for a while helps. My Kole tang would actually swim back in there for sanctuary! My situation ended well. I hope yours does, too!

ReefGrammie

Must...stay...away...from...live...sales...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning! It's been a frantic few days. Heading to Nashville this morning to help the kids with the new baby. At the same time, we are waiting for the Louisville kids to move in our house while their new house is being built...that should be interesting. They were supposed to be here Saturday, but ran out of boxes and then found a closet last night that hadn't been packed. How many closets can you have in a tiny 2 BR apartment?? Sooo, I will miss them moving in, which may be a good thing!!

@MrsBugmaster, we had a Ring doorbell installed last year. Best thing we did. Not only can you see (and even talk to) whomever is at the door, you will also know when packages are delivered. That can also be a bad thing....husband gets the same alerts at work. "Ummm, did you get another box of coral today??" Who me?? :D:rolleyes:;Happy;Joyful

I'll try to check in this week. Y'all be thinking about me!

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Good mornign everyone!

I survived Aquashella. Late night. Early morning.

Monday Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 64 36.8%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 33.9%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 14.4%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 26 14.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back