Good Morning!

WVNed

The fish are staring at me with hungry eyes.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ok.
sad face.
not a difficulty issue, with the live food. spacing issue.
thanks for the reply back.
You are welcome.
I have come to realize that all the people talking about training a fish to eat something just got lucky, At least with predators.
It's like the captive bred mandarins that eat pellets. All the ones that didn't died so no one ever got one.

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
An exercise for people who are out of shape: Begin with a five-pound potato bag in each hand. Extend your arms straight out from your sides, hold them there for a full minute, and then relax. After a few weeks, move up to ten-pound potato bags. Then try 50-pound potato bags, and eventually try to get to where you can lift a 100-pound potato bag in each hand and hold your arms straight out for more than a full minute.
Once you feel confident at that level, you can now put a potato in each bag.

CMMorgan

Counting my blessings...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
An exercise for people who are out of shape: Begin with a five-pound potato bag in each hand. Extend your arms straight out from your sides, hold them there for a full minute, and then relax. After a few weeks, move up to ten-pound potato bags. Then try 50-pound potato bags, and eventually try to get to where you can lift a 100-pound potato bag in each hand and hold your arms straight out for more than a full minute.
Love this! and oh so true

BeltedCoyote

Philosopher king of the Memes
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning and happy Father’s Day!

operation go to the airport in the middle of the night was a success. Was home by 3:30 and in bed by 4. I’m a sleepy one today. But that’s okay.

have a good one everybody!

MrsBugmaster

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Happy Father’s Day to all the Dads. Today is a bittersweet day for me. So thankful to be able to spend this day with my twin grandkids but sad too because they never got to meet their dad. 10 years ago today my son was killed in Afghanistan, 2 months before they were born. I know he would be very proud of them!!
1EC09836-8812-43BC-953E-BC2E4AF9AC29.jpeg

sp1187

bird flu antidote
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I always say round is a shape. :cool:

ReefGrammie

Must...stay...away...from...live...sales...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Happy Father’s Day to all the Dads. Today is a bittersweet day for me. So thankful to be able to spend this day with my twin grandkids but sad too because they never got to meet their dad. 10 years ago today my son was killed in Afghanistan, 2 months before they were born. I know he would be very proud of them!!
1EC09836-8812-43BC-953E-BC2E4AF9AC29.jpeg
I can't even fathom what you all have been through. Precious grandchildren!

sp1187

bird flu antidote
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good Morning Reefies.
after two late nights with Cherry Corals (bought a few things, won a gift cert), and a glass of red after dinner last night, I crashed pretty hard.
sat down with the laptop for another live sale, and oh look they are playing a game. answered the question and fell asleep.
awoke this morning to notification I won a gift cert.
yea!
happy monday everyone.

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Good morning everyone!

Drink Coffee Is Life GIF by Dritan Alsela Coffee

WVNed

The fish are staring at me with hungry eyes.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's kind of silly answering questions in a meaningful way. All you have to do is post a meme you make and you get 200 likes a day. That's what it's really all about isn't it. You don't even have to have a tank.

Not today. I only slept 3 hours today and the same yesterday. Totally wiped right at the moment.
My best one
5cebu2-M.jpg

I make them from my pictures.

If I am a bit snitty when I am tired I got that from my Mom. It's genetic. So pardon me please.

vetteguy53081

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
If you believe you can, you might. If you know you can, you will
Happy Reefing

vetteguy53081

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
At a work conference a boss stood up and asked his employees what the difference between “completed” and “finished” was. One brave man stood up and said he had the best definition. He spoke: “When you marry the right woman you are ‘complete.’ If you marry the wrong woman you are ‘finished.’ And when the right woman catches you with the wrong woman, you are ‘completely finished.'” His colleagues gave him a standing ovation.

Back