Gorgonia anyone?

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Joined
May 8, 2006
Messages
54,880
Reaction score
122,572
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
This is an old pic but do any of you keep gorgonia?

gorg.jpg
 
gorg2.jpg
 
I have a ribbon gorgonian..they are neat, i might pickup another type of gorgonian next time im at the lfs
 
I've got a purple w/brown polyp. The colors are nothing spectacular, but I got it as a freebie with my first batch of live rock when I set my tank up over 4 years ago so it's kind of a special piece to me.
 
We did a nps tank but it failed pretty hard. Had 5 diffferent gorgs, only the purple w/brown polyps (a photosynthetic variety) survived.

Very nice and crispbpics though, and very attractive coral. What feeding are you doing?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 27.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 8 12.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new