Got your gift? Be sure to say "Thank You!" to your Secret Santa!

SaltyCabbage

View Badges
Reaction score
Wow just got a third part from secret santa and its just what i need to start buying corals!!!
IMG20231217152706.jpg

Thanks so much!!!
Of course! It was lots of fun shopping around. You should be getting one last package of goodies later this week! Happy Holidays!!

Freakmachine01

Guess who I'v seen today... Everyone I looked at.
View Badges
Reaction score
@Freakmachine01

I just got my gift!! Thank you so much!!! I cant wait to read them! :) starting with the volt sisters first, cant believe I love horror and have never heard of this book!! And Im super excited to read Holly, finished the Outsiders a few months ago!! Im honestly amazed that you happened to pick a Stephen King book neither me or my boyfriend (avid King fans) have!! Super cool. Making some tea to curl up and start on the books :) amazing and very thoughtful gift thank you!!! :)
You are extremely welcome. I have been a stephen king fan my entire life. Love his work. Volt sisters seems like an amazing read. FYI, Santa left a few more in his bag...........

Kellie in CA

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Hello @Kellie in CA, or should I say “Santa”! I’m at work right now but I just couldn’t wait to post a thank you. I received packages 1,2,4, and 5! I was waiting to post the big thank you until I got package #3 but I can’t wait anymore!

You have absolutely hit the nail on the head with your thoughtful and generous gifts, I truly couldn't have asked for any more! I recently moved and lost my orange glasses and “Julian’s Thing”. Ever since then I’ve been lazy to get new ones so this is PERFECT! Me and my pups are so appreciative of the treats and toys you sent, too. They absolutely love the candy cane toy and it’s all they ever play with as of late! The candy and treats have all been exceptional as well! Above all, the INKBIRD leak detector is one of the most important gifts to me. I am constantly obsessively checking for leaks behind my stand because I’m terrified of some sort of problem. I know I probably have nothing to worry about but you never truly know.. I can’t tell you how many times I have “checked the tank” before I go to sleep just to look for a leak. Now, I don’t have to check hardly at all because I know I’m covered. I’m extremely grateful for the peace of mind you’ve brought me. Your gifts have been excellent and I seriously cannot thank you enough. You are awesome! THANK YOU so much for your thoughtful and generous gifts!!
I’m so glad you like everything! Secret Santa is so much fun! Like I said on Elfster, if package #3 never shows up, I can easily replace it for you!

Is your dog a Shiba Inu? My husband had one when I met him. She was his favorite dog ever.

littlefoxx

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
You are extremely welcome. I have been a stephen king fan my entire life. Love his work. Volt sisters seems like an amazing read. FYI, Santa left a few more in his bag...........
Thank you!! It was Ka at work here for sure!

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU to my Secret Santa!!

It was BEYOND SUPER EXCITING to open a box and find a HUGE wrapped gift inside!! For a hot minute, I thought I would leave it under the tree so I have something to open on Christmas when the family opens gifts... but the box felt like it might be EXACTLY what I asked for and NEED for my FOWLR... and since the fish tanks have taken the brunt of this incredible year, I decided to tear into the wrapping and open the box!! THANK YOU THANK YOU!! These save time and countless tiny critter lives! They CAN be reused even after I open all the pleats to check for starfish and large pods. It was hugely generous of my Secret Santa to get me so many socks aka @Reef Diaper refills. Look how happy my fish look now that Reef Diapers are back starting to filter their water:

Screenshot 60 gallon FOWLR just getting back to using Reef Diapers underneath in sump (look at the happy smiles on those cutie fish & shrimp faces - THANK YOU Secret Santa):
IMG_4878.jpg

IMG_4872.jpg
IMG_4873.jpg
IMG_4874.jpg

BeanAnimal

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
I don't really need anything or expect anything and participated for the fun. I did not post a wish list and barely answered the questions. My Santa shopped perfectly and I couldn't be happier! I don't think I mentioned reading glasses or aging eyes, but the crossword puzzle book is PERFECT. Spiral bound, large print and easy to sit in bed and work (with a pen of course). The Razzles are a blast from the past that I would never think of buying, but have not had on !35 years, So FUN! And the little iPhone filters is exactly what I have been too lazy to order on my own. I don't take photos of the aquarium because I am too lazy to get out the SLR and then do the RAW corrections. This is PERFECT and now I can easily take photos of my tank.

1702911224274.png

Thank you Santa

Just in... another box arrived. I would show the Reese's Christmas shapes assortment bag, but I may have already plowed through a good portion of them. I have a Reese's problem... but we will not talk further about it.

Last edited:

Ghostweim

View Badges
Reaction score
Thank you again secret Santa! I received another package of some great smelling soap and lip balm. My wife was excited too as she claimed the lip balm. She loves them.

20231216_122423.jpg
Glad you all liked the gifts! I have been making soap and lip balm for years (and sell it in a local hospital gift shop). Merry Christmas!

BeanAnimal

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
@Freakmachine01

I just got my gift!! Thank you so much!!! I cant wait to read them! :) starting with the volt sisters first, cant believe I love horror and have never heard of this book!! And Im super excited to read Holly, finished the Outsiders a few months ago!! Im honestly amazed that you happened to pick a Stephen King book neither me or my boyfriend (avid King fans) have!! Super cool. Making some tea to curl up and start on the books :) amazing and very thoughtful gift thank you!!! :)
30 odd years ago I read hardback unabridged "The Stand" over a week of evenings in an empty beach house in (then abandoned during winter) North Myrtle Beach area. No furniture, no curtains, no heat, termites eating the rafters (audibly) while waiting for our new lease to get signed. There may have been happy hours involved and a late November tropical storm. It was a very unsettling read that has left a lifelong impression.

Needful things creeped me out, and I think 4 past midnight may be one of my favorites.

littlefoxx

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
30 odd years ago I read hardback unabridged "The Stand" over a week of evenings in an empty beach house in (then abandoned during winter) North Myrtle Beach area. No furniture, no curtains, no heat, termites eating the rafters (audibly) while waiting for our new lease to get signed. There may have been happy hours involved and a late November tropical storm. It was a very unsettling read that has left a lifelong impression.

Needful things creeped me out, and I think 4 past midnight may be one of my favorites.
The Stand is really good! One of my favorites by him for sure!

12humuhumu21

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
IMG_3621.jpeg
IMG_3624.jpeg

Thank you Ladyhawk124 aka Nicole Martin! I love the gifts! They came early. The socks are my favorite along with the candy that is one of my favorite candies. I don’t know how you knew but thank you. I am out of syringes so they will come in handy along with the scraper. You’re the best!
My Secret Santa struck again. I’m not sure if this is everything but this is more than plenty. Nicole Martin has gone above and beyond. Thank you! ☺️
IMG_3635.jpeg

Ladyhawk124

View Badges
Reaction score
My Secret Santa struck again. I’m not sure if this is everything but this is more than plenty. Nicole Martin has gone above and beyond. Thank you! ☺️
IMG_3635.jpeg
I'm so glad you like the gifts! There is one more small item still to come! Merry Christmas!!

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Can never have enough of either ,Thank you Secret Santa... :)
20231216_185143.jpg
Secret Santa strikes again... ;) Thank you
20231218_181913.jpg

you can see the teeth marks already...;)
20231208_142741.jpg

HiBRiD109

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Thank you, Secret Santa! I got a kick out of the mini Ryobi cabinet. It will be perfect for keys, cords, and other small pieces. George, our St Bernard, is very appreciative of his new toy and treats. The trace element will be very helpful as I restart my tank. I look forward in trying the black tea. The family also appreciates the Reese's. Once again thank you so very much.
1000008327.jpg

1000008324.jpg

1000008326.jpg

Last edited:

Reefer_kano

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
1000005713.jpg
@Reefer_kano I'm loving the mug and enjoying an evening coffee. The species is Brachipalma hamorii. A great tarantula, I even have one in my collectio. Thanks again for making this experience fun!! Your awesome!
Oops, ignore my last post....
That's awesome, I'm so glad you liked it.
I used to do snakes before and I played with a few tarantulas but couldn't quite get into them lol
You'll have to post a few pics of your collection, definitely love to see some of them.
Have a Merry Christmas!

Ladyhawk124

View Badges
Reaction score
Oops, ignore my last post....
That's awesome, I'm so glad you liked it.
I used to do snakes before and I played with a few tarantulas but couldn't quite get into them lol
You'll have to post a few pics of your collection, definitely love to see some of them.
Have a Merry Christmas!
1000005725.jpg
1000005720.jpg
1000005721.jpg
1000005724.jpg
1000005730.jpg
1000005729.jpg
1000005728.jpg

Show off my pets, don't mind if i do!! Lol Here's a view of the spider shelf some of the crawlers that were out and a couple of my chameleons.
I truly have a exotic pet addiction. This is only the tip of my crazy. And I can't forget the goats and chickens. Lol

Attachments

• 1000005719.jpg
    1000005719.jpg
    254 KB · Views: 45

Cichlid Dad

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
I already received some awesome gifts and am very happy! But today I got an email from elfster saying my package was being delivered today. I thought there was a mistake so I called my wife and she said yes a package arrived. I had her open it and asked what it was. She started to tell me then stopped and said sorry your just going to have to wait until you get home.
IMG_20231218_175415486.jpg
IMG_20231218_175407106.jpg
IMG_20231218_175400980.jpg
IMG_20231218_175351300.jpg

Got me right in the heart. Absolutely beautiful. Someone went out of their way for me and thank you so much!

Oh, and the red towel, ya I lost that one to my wife's Christmas collection LOL :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing:

Last edited:

Going off the ledge: Would you be interested in a drop off aquarium?

• I currently have a drop off style aquarium

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • I don’t currently have a drop off style aquarium, but I have in the past.

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • I haven’t had a drop off style aquarium, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 20 15.6%
  • I am interested in a drop off style aquarium, but have no plans to add one in the future.

Votes: 58 45.3%
  • I am not interested in a drop off style aquarium.

Votes: 44 34.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.3%
Back