Greetings Fish Tank Ninjas!

InfamousAquatics

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Allow me to introduce myself. I go by Infamous Aquatics, Infamous, or some people on YouTube call me Ninja. Call me whatever you want. Just as long as you....... call me?

I have been in this hobby (on and off) since I finished High School in 05. It all started with a standard 4 ft 55 gallon reef tank with HOB everything. A lot of mistakes were made through the years, and a lot of lesson have been evaluated and learned from. These lessons have fallowed me through all my tank builds my 55 gallon to my 90 gallon to my 90 gallon again and again. (The 90 crashed a few times)
Through all these lesson and personal development, I have learned to do water changes and be a much more proactive reefer. Preaching patience and consistency to every hopeful hobbyist.

Looking forward to getting interacting and getting to know all of you,
Infamous Aquatics

Sabellafella

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Allow me to introduce myself. I go by Infamous Aquatics, Infamous, or some people on YouTube call me Ninja. Call me whatever you want. Just as long as you....... call me?

I have been in this hobby (on and off) since I finished High School in 05. It all started with a standard 4 ft 55 gallon reef tank with HOB everything. A lot of mistakes were made through the years, and a lot of lesson have been evaluated and learned from. These lessons have fallowed me through all my tank builds my 55 gallon to my 90 gallon to my 90 gallon again and again. (The 90 crashed a few times)
Through all these lesson and personal development, I have learned to do water changes and be a much more proactive reefer. Preaching patience and consistency to every hopeful hobbyist.

Infamous Aquatics
Ninja! Thanks for joining bud, youll love this community

OP
OP
InfamousAquatics

InfamousAquatics

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

kireek

PLANESWALKER
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
*Nice to meet you @InfamousAquatics !*

1485314277822.jpg

Realworldreefing

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Infamous Aquatics

Infamous!! So glad to see you on here! This is an awesome community and the will surely make you feel at home! More info than you could ever ask for as well! Have a good one man! Waiting on some more updates!

OP
OP
InfamousAquatics

InfamousAquatics

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Infamous!! So glad to see you on here! This is an awesome community and the will surely make you feel at home! More info than you could ever ask for as well! Have a good one man! Waiting on some more updates!
Its good to be here! Everyone has been more than amazing so far. Feels like home already.

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 20 7.9%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 44 17.4%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 171 67.6%
  • Neither.

Votes: 12 4.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 2.4%
Back