Greetings from a new member

ranchhand02

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 28, 2017
Messages
193
Reaction score
69
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I recently joined R2R, and I have been keeping saltwater tanks for almost ten years now. I have a JBJ nanocube 28 gallon tank with a DIY LED kit from rapid LED. I also have a nuvo fusion 10 with a Kessil A80 that I am using for a frag tank/QT tanks
 
Welcome to R2R!!
welcome12_af875eaa887ed91c39e4c81c7d4fd966-0ed06ab93ea565647147c6beddbca4eb.gif
tenor.gif
 
Welcome to R2R, the friendliest reefing site on the web;):D
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 35 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 8 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new