Greetings from IA

AquaticDonkey

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 27, 2023
Messages
1
Reaction score
22
Location
Carter Lake
What state or country do you live in
Iowa
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Finally bought a home Dec 2020. Not having to worry about ever moving a larger aquarium after getting settled in I decided its finally time. Got a good deal on an SCA 150 (twice the size of the largest aquarium I ever had) and am building the stand.
Hope I can keep at least a couple of you entertained while I work my way through this build process.

20231201_151324.jpg 20231207_161309.jpg
 
Welcome I know it’s Iowa but the first thought that popped into my head was internal affairs! :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing: It’s talked about too much at my work lol.
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!
Welcome.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 13.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new