Greetings from Vancouver, BC

Randomtabby

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all!
Great to be here. I am not new to fish keeping, have had fresh water for over ten years now, but have only been reef keeping since January when I started up my 12g nano-cube. Immediately my fiance decided he wanted a reef tank too, and then we set up a few quarantine tanks for new fish and corals, and, well, there isn't much space for us humans any more!
I started my current job at a lfs (the best in the city, so say our customers!) last spring, and have learnt more than I could have ever imagined from my co-workers and all the reading I do. I strive to provide only correct information, never afraid to admit if I don't know something, or turn down a sale if an animal or product is not right for someone.
I am trained as an animator, but in these tough down-times I have more time to focus on my tanks! I also love scooters and motorcycles, video games, cartoons, and cats. My favorite fish are gobies (all of them!) and I like soft corals.

ficklefins

Super Duper Moderator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Very cool. Working at a LFS is something I would love to do and I'm sure your experience from that position is going to help you and your fiance setup a killer system. Glad to have you here!

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to R2R!

How much do you care about having a display FREE of wires, pumps and equipment?

• Want it squeaky clean! Wires be danged!

Votes: 76 44.4%
  • A few things are ok with me!

Votes: 79 46.2%
  • No care at all! Bring it on!

Votes: 16 9.4%
Back