Growing Copopods

saltynovice378

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 1, 2015
Messages
128
Reaction score
0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a Red Sea Max 34 gal and in my tank I have a smaller breeder cup. If I put the Copepods in there, will they multiply? I have Cheato in the breeder cup as well so I put the Copepods right in there. I do not have a sump or refugium. I do have a back compartment but there is not light so that it why I use the breeder cup.

Thanks!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 7 18.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 40.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 8.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 10.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 8.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new