Snoopdog

Snoopdog

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What does your tank look like lately?

I am not totally overrun, mainly because I am trying to keep some corals from overrunning others. Side view from last night. My clowns are up there doing their mating dance, I expect eggs on that rock soon. They are clearing off the rock, swimming upside down and chewing at that section of rock.

20231225_191053.jpg

BamaCoastPyrat

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Alright, all fish are gone. I will get everything listed specifically later but let me know if y'all are interested in any of the following equipment.

Live rock
Pencil urchin
2 brittle stars
AI prime 16 HD lights
Refugium light
Never used fluorescent light retro fit kit and reef bulbs
Cheap fluorescent light that fits a 29g
Power heads
Return pumps
Auto top off system
40 gallon tank
29 gallon tank
35 gallon acrylic tank
10 gallon tank
Various HOB filters
Fish food
Other random stuff

BamaCoastPyrat

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
SF was fine. Lots of leaves and branches in the road.. and the causeway was closed half the morning.
I should be home in a few hours if you still want to get some chaeto.

Also, does anyone need live rock? I want to move all of this out this weekend so I can finish breaking down the system

Last edited:

BamaCoastPyrat

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Alright, I believe this is the last of what I have available.

$50 – 35 gallon acrylic with Fiji 400 lopro overflow and returns

$40 – 40 gallon aqueon aquarium – NOT drilled – about 10 months old

$40 – 20 gallon tank plumbed as ATO reservoir with float valve and 100 feet of tubing on a reel

$40 – lifeguard quiet 2200 one return pump

$40 – unopened 5 gallon bucket of instant ocean reef crystal salt (orange top) 3 available

$30 – 29 gallon plumbed with return and overflow with eggcrate top and light

$20 – 29 gallon with overflows – not a show tank

$20 – whisper 100 air pump, tubing, and connector pieces

$10 - 10 gallon tank with lid

$10 – partial 5 gallon bucket of instant ocean reef crystal salt (orange top)

$10 – Hang on back filters

$10 – Eheim heaters x 2

$10 – sicce quiet one powerhead 1000 and 2000, 6 available

Also have chemicals including Rally Reef pro, formaldehyde, chaeto grow, reef jerky, locline, and other plumbing stuff that is free for the taking.

Scratch08

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Alright, I believe this is the last of what I have available.

$50 – 35 gallon acrylic with Fiji 400 lopro overflow and returns

$40 – 40 gallon aqueon aquarium – NOT drilled – about 10 months old

$40 – 20 gallon tank plumbed as ATO reservoir with float valve and 100 feet of tubing on a reel

$40 – lifeguard quiet 2200 one return pump

$40 – unopened 5 gallon bucket of instant ocean reef crystal salt (orange top) 3 available

$30 – 29 gallon plumbed with return and overflow with eggcrate top and light

$20 – 29 gallon with overflows – not a show tank

$20 – whisper 100 air pump, tubing, and connector pieces

$10 - 10 gallon tank with lid

$10 – partial 5 gallon bucket of instant ocean reef crystal salt (orange top)

$10 – Hang on back filters

$10 – Eheim heaters x 2

$10 – sicce quiet one powerhead 1000 and 2000, 6 available

Also have chemicals including Rally Reef pro, formaldehyde, chaeto grow, reef jerky, locline, and other plumbing stuff that is free for the taking.
can you post a pic (or send it to me, of the 35 gal, I might be interested in it…

On another note… I’m in a bit of a pickle and was wondering if any one would be willing to give me a hand this weekend?

Currently my 120 and 25 lagoon are still up and running in my old house in Gulf Shores, bought a house in Mobile back in September. Been driving over a couple of times a week to check on everything and feed the inhabitants, but I need to break down and move everything to Mobile this weekend. Our old house is part of my wife’s father’s estate, and we have to get it sold so we can settle the estate, so the real estate agent and an appraiser are scheduled to be there next week to do what they have to do so it can be sold ( we have a buyer, but have to follow court orders on the steps we have to go through). I have help in Mobile to get things unloaded, but don’t have anyone willing to go to GS to help me load it, and with 2 bad shoulders, I can’t do it by myself…the 120 weighs 300+ lbs empty… I might can pay a little bit towards gas for the help, and can buy lunch or whatever…I can also frag some nice sized chunks of my 3 monti’s and maybe a couple of pieces of green slimer if someone wanted it. I also have a few different zoas, frozen hornets, Atlantic blues, utter chaos and a few others I don’t know/remember the names of, I don’t have a lot of any of them, but I have enough to pull a few from each if wanted., I may even have a few heads of Gold Rainbow Hammers if they survive, lost one whole colony somehow, the other colony looked okay minus a couple of heads when I was there Sunday.
IMG_5884.jpeg

A_family_man13

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
U still
can you post a pic (or send it to me, of the 35 gal, I might be interested in it…

On another note… I’m in a bit of a pickle and was wondering if any one would be willing to give me a hand this weekend?

Currently my 120 and 25 lagoon are still up and running in my old house in Gulf Shores, bought a house in Mobile back in September. Been driving over a couple of times a week to check on everything and feed the inhabitants, but I need to break down and move everything to Mobile this weekend. Our old house is part of my wife’s father’s estate, and we have to get it sold so we can settle the estate, so the real estate agent and an appraiser are scheduled to be there next week to do what they have to do so it can be sold ( we have a buyer, but have to follow court orders on the steps we have to go through). I have help in Mobile to get things unloaded, but don’t have anyone willing to go to GS to help me load it, and with 2 bad shoulders, I can’t do it by myself…the 120 weighs 300+ lbs empty… I might can pay a little bit towards gas for the help, and can buy lunch or whatever…I can also frag some nice sized chunks of my 3 monti’s and maybe a couple of pieces of green slimer if someone wanted it. I also have a few different zoas, frozen hornets, Atlantic blues, utter chaos and a few others I don’t know/remember the names of, I don’t have a lot of any of them, but I have enough to pull a few from each if wanted., I may even have a few heads of Gold Rainbow Hammers if they survive, lost one whole colony somehow, the other colony looked okay minus a couple of heads when I was there Sunday.
IMG_5884.jpeg
need help

OP
OP
Snoopdog

Snoopdog

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

IMG_5884.jpeg

That looks like a well established tank!

Scratch08

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That looks like a well established tank!
It was… moved the inhabitants from it to a temporary hold tank at my new house on Saturday, have currently lost 90% of the corals and have lost all but 6 fish… transported 100 gallons of the existing tank water at the same time to fill the temporary tank with…loosing stuff left and right… setting up a separate frag tank right now to try and save what I can…

OP
OP
Snoopdog

Snoopdog

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It was… moved the inhabitants from it to a temporary hold tank at my new house on Saturday, have currently lost 90% of the corals and have lost all but 6 fish… transported 100 gallons of the existing tank water at the same time to fill the temporary tank with…loosing stuff left and right… setting up a separate frag tank right now to try and save what I can…

I would love to help but I have upper back issues and I am pretty scrawny.

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 49 41.2%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 13 10.9%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 33 27.7%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 22 18.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.7%
Back