Happy Birthday Saltysteele, ofblong

  • Thread starter Thread starter R2R Team
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Happy birthday to both of you .You have almost reached the half way mark soon you will be wanting the fancy 100k sports car buying little blue pills and watching your waist line and hair line lol..congrats enjoy your stamina while you have it I'm over 40 notice lol..
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new