Hawaiian fish

I would suggest looking at liveaquaria for recommended tank sizes for various fish. I would not recommend a 75g for a tinker's butterflyfish. They get pretty big and require lots of swimming room. I feel your pain with limitations on choices due to 75g and having SPS. I have a 75g mixed reef and eventually added a 125 g FOWLR so that I could get all the fish I wanted.
 
Now I think i have a fish list put together now I do have the 75 and do plan to go to a 125 or bigger within a yearish after setting it up. Anyway here is what have so far (also up to opinions) Yellow long nose Butterfly, Lemon Butterfly, Yellow Pyramid Butterfly, Bicolor Anthias, spotted puffer, Flame Fairy Wrasse, Potter's Angelfish, Yellow Tang.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 19.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 40 31.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 19 14.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new