HELLO ALL!

image.jpg
Sorry... forgot the pic. LoL
 
Welcome to R2R!

welcom.jpg
 
Welcome to R2R :)
 
Hey there! Got my new lights! Take a look at the pic. Also, had questions about some hitch-hikers on some LR I got last weekend. What the heck are they??? I think one might be a mushroom and the others are sad little corals. Hopefully, they perk up with a big water change.

**********************************

Fluval Marine & Reef LED 2.0
6 types of LEDs: 400nm, 420nm, 440nm, 460nm, 620nm and 15,000K whites.

I got the 36-48" unit due to budget. I may supplement with LED spots later on. But, I'm in love!
IMG_7009.JPG


This thing is kinda clearish with the orange inside. The white to the right of it is a sponge, right?
IMG_7002.JPG


Curious about the orange ones and the reddish ones too.
IMG_7003.JPG


I know the feather worm. The yellowish thing in the center is actually white. I'm not sure why my cam picked it up as yellow.
IMG_7005.JPG


This lil guy showed up in the last few days. About the size of an eraser head right now. Dark maroon head.
IMG_7001.JPG
IMG_6998.JPG
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 28.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 34.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 9.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 9.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new