Hello everyone!

Mytinyfins

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 6, 2025
Messages
4
Reaction score
4
Location
Naples
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My name is Duima. I am in the Naples area. Started my reef tanks about 8 months ago. Started with one and now I have 4 😅. I have a 35 gl cube macroalgae and soft corals, 90 gallon mixed reef, 3 gallon pico macroalgae and a 6 gallon cube I recently setup! I am always looking for local reefers wanting to trade or talk about the hobby.

1000108445.jpg 1000107327.jpg 1000101174.jpg 1000101174.jpg
 
I love the pico that you have! Welcome to Reef2Reef!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new