Hello from Coralqueendom

Howdy and welcome to R2R!! Love the torch!

B1B56BF0-C0AB-4711-84D1-2E378AF32ED4.jpeg
 
Welcome to R2R!
Wtr2r24.gif
 
hi welcome to the reef going to love it here!!
lots of fun/info/fun/help/fun....
NICE pics!!!..we all love pics.. :)
 
Hey, Glad to have you here at Reef2Reef! Cause I know...

It's not easy being Green
It's not easy being Queen
Never fear Point Special Beer
And most importantly...
It's not easy being Cheesy!

Did I hit all the highpoints?

I hope we can help with your endeavors..
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 24.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 26.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 8 16.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 16.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 2 4.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new