Hello from Eastern NC

joeandpat

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We are only one hour from the beautiful Outer Banks of North Carolina (OBX)and have loved the sea all our lives. We have decided to move into uncharted waters to attempt the daunting task of setting up our very first marine aquarium. We joined this forum to read and study hard before actually buying the first piece of equipment. This is the guidance that we're getting from the web, anyway. So, we really don't have alot to add just that we look forward to have a great time sharing what we can with all of you.

Russellaqua

Coral Junkie
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R! You'll definitely save a lot of time and money, not to mention frustration by taking it slow at first. Feel free to ask questions here. There are a lot of helpful, knowledgeable, and friendly people here.

caudill187

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R fellow North Carolineans (Winston-Salem here). I am sure that things are still stunningly beautiful and unique in your neck of the woods. Smart move joining a forum in the beginning....I wish I would have. As mentioned, you will find some of the hobby's most experienced here, willing and able to be helpful :)

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to R2R! Don't be shy with the questions we are here for you!

KLR

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to reef2reef! I am 2 hours from the Outer Banks(Williamston)! If you are just starting,you need to checkout my lfs which might be yours aswell! Ill pm you!

Tentacled trailblazer in your tank: Have you ever kept a large starfish?

• I currently have a starfish in my tank.

Votes: 64 31.5%
  • Not currently, but I have kept a starfish in the past.

Votes: 53 26.1%
  • I have never kept a starfish, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 42 20.7%
  • I have no plans to keep a starfish.

Votes: 42 20.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.0%
Back