Hello from Garden City, KS

goldslinger

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 15, 2020
Messages
16
Reaction score
47
What state or country do you live in
Kansas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, All
I was in the reef hobby in the late 90s. Started a retail store so that hobby went on hold until 2014 I went to PETCO and bought a marine land 56gallon tall rectangular. Started researching and the improvements to this hobby were remarkable. Now the progress is snowballing. I truly believe We are in the Golden age of reef keeping. Incredible that People, I included, have to dose nutrients, haha!
Anyway, Ill contribute only if I can draw from experience. I will not ‘parrot’ just to build up a post number. None of that means anything to Me. Learning is everything to Me. This tank is 6 years old and I added Sps earlier this year. Nice to meet All of You here.

p.s. I toook a quick snapshot of the tank tonight. Lights are getting dimmer and bluer as I took this pic for this post.





image.jpg
image.jpg
 
Last edited:
hi welcome to the reef going to love it here
open 24-7 fun/help/fun/info/fun
NICE pics..we all love pics ,enjoy
 
Welcome to R2R!!! Thank you for the introduction - I like your control center!

Clownfish.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 29.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 9.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 13 13.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new