Hello from Louisiana

Goods

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi

I am kinda new to saltwater. My friend introduced me to it about 5 months ago. I currently have a 14 g Biocube set up in my dorm room at LSU. I currently have pulsing xenia, a rainbow acan, a galaxea, Orange Bam Bam and Pink Fairy Dust zoas, a few yellow polyps, two ricordea floridas, and a frag of peach Montipora digitata.

Speg

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Awesome! Welcome to R2R. Show off that tank! We'd love to see it. It's awesome that you're rocking galaxia...that's a coral that not many people appreciate anymore..I still think it's way cool.

OP
OP
G

Goods

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm moving out of my dorm tomorrow for Christmas break, so once I have it set up at home I'll try to post pictures. I think the galaxea is one of the coolest things in my tank. I love watching the feeder tentacles.

Russellaqua

Coral Junkie
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R!

bct15

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome from MS State, A fellow SEC reefer.

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to R2R!! Go SEC and Roll Tide!! :D

supercross10

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey there, I also live in Baton Rouge, (well right outside in Prairieville) but I am also new to the forum. Your tank sounds great man, I LOVE Ricordeas! I can't find any anywhere. But idk if you have been to Aqua Hut yet out here, but he opened about a month ago and his shop is absolutly amazing compared to the usual, and im sure you know who or what shops/stores. and its 2 min. away from my house, no more driving 30 min, to Marks I guess,haha! Even though he did set my tank up, well got everything for it ready! But good luck to you bud, and take care!

OP
OP
G

Goods

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sounds like we have reefs to represent the whole SEC. I wonder if our tanks are as good as our football.... Thanks for the warm welcome and supercross10 I may be going there today if I don't leave before they open. I've been meaning to check it out

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 20 8.1%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 44 17.9%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 164 66.7%
  • Neither.

Votes: 12 4.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 2.4%
Back