Hello from the Hudson Valley area

  • Thread starter Thread starter Gary G
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
cool to see some more albany area folks!
 
@MaiReef i see you're right in Albany as well. I'm in Cohoes. whats your reef poison? i myself am phasing out softies and lps and going stick crazy. what about you @tautog83 ??
 
I'm mostly sps myself hard to go stick crazy when no LFS actually sells them lol. East greenbush here .
 
I'm mostly sps myself hard to go stick crazy when no LFS actually sells them lol. East greenbush here .
nice man, i have a private seller who has killer pieces, from average to high end. hit me up and i can shoot you his info if you're interested.
 
I'm mostly sps myself hard to go stick crazy when no LFS actually sells them lol. East greenbush here .

I got some sps I'm looking to get rid of. Breaking down my tank n moving so if your interested have some colonies for sale.
JF Cooler champagne
JF Slow Burn Monti
JF Fruity Pebbles Monti
PC Rainbow
Bubble Gum Digi
Deadpool Monti
Grafted Cap
Medusa Monti
Asd rainbow phoenix
Ora green Digi
Tyree pink lemonade
ORA green bird nest
Orange Setosa
Spongode Ora
Garf bonsai
Ora red planet
Red dragon
Forest fire Digi
Wolverine
Green Acro with yellow tips
Starburst Monti
Poccilpora
Cornbred crown of thorns birdnest

Just trying to keep it in NY before I make a huge thread. Have lots of mushrooms and zoa so lps etc.
 
I got some sps I'm looking to get rid of. Breaking down my tank n moving so if your interested have some colonies for sale.
JF Cooler champagne
JF Slow Burn Monti
JF Fruity Pebbles Monti
PC Rainbow
Bubble Gum Digi
Deadpool Monti
Grafted Cap
Medusa Monti
Asd rainbow phoenix
Ora green Digi
Tyree pink lemonade
ORA green bird nest
Orange Setosa
Spongode Ora
Garf bonsai
Ora red planet
Red dragon
Forest fire Digi
Wolverine
Green Acro with yellow tips
Starburst Monti
Poccilpora
Cornbred crown of thorns birdnest

Just trying to keep it in NY before I make a huge thread. Have lots of mushrooms and zoa so lps etc.
where in NY are you? can you PM me some pics of the Wolverine, PC Rainbow, Bubble Gum Digi, and the ASD rainbow phoenix?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 10.5%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new