Hello from Vancouver, BC, Canada

westcoastwhale

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 7, 2023
Messages
7
Reaction score
38
Location
North Vancouver
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just saying hi from Vancouver, BC, Canada

Long-time lover of the ocean, first time saltwater tank owner. I was inspired after coming back from a scuba trip to the Great Barrier Reef and seeing all the colour and life.

I just purchased a water box cube 20 and am slowly building up supplies and doing my research to get started on my tank.
 
welcome33.gif
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!

Welcome.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new