Hello from Western New York

StoneFlyTyer

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 1, 2016
Messages
28
Reaction score
25
Location
Lyndonville, NY
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
New to the site so far so good still checking stuff out. Alittle bit about me, I still consider my self new to saltwater, I did have a 55 gallon but am now currently running a bio cube 14 and working on a 75 gallon reef tank with a sump. Still working on getting cash for setup, so eventually I will be having some questions lol. Anyone else from western New York
 
welcome2-jpg.312425
 
Welcome to R2R!
 
Welcome to reef2reef!
 
Welcome, your at the right place. :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 4 5.8%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 19 27.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 27.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 5.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 5.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new