Hello. I was born just yesterday.

11811

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 5, 2022
Messages
4
Reaction score
44
Location
Evansville
What state or country do you live in
Indiana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everybody. I've been hiding in the bushes ( tm) for a while but I'm concerned....youseee....I have a little... "personal problem". Hopefully I can see the light from my ways.
I've got a bit of brown filth coming from some plugs. I don't think it's dinoflagellates...
I've tried h2o and vibrant. Have a small cup and little algae blenny etc...
Revives on blue and 10 k on other tank with is fine...sure... but how do I handle this?
I'm into clean tanks so I removed sand.... recently did waterchange... both tanks are connected please help pleeeaaassssss..... * echoes *

Uhm thanks n stuff. Pardon my greed didn't test about myself but tank tells you a lot 0_0

20220505_192406.jpg 20220505_192358.jpg 20220416_192555.jpg
 
Welcome to R2R!

Don't worry, we’ve all been there And we are here to Help!

Do you have any snails or an urchin to clean up that excessive algae?
 
hi welcome to the reef,
what are your nitrates and phosphate ?
looks like mix of hair and cyano
 
Nitrates and phosphates are in a tower card moment and I'm pretty sure death is on his horse n stuff..... some Astra and 1 trochus.... might mayhap get tuxedo urchin till phosphates leech out over time ? Hey man Ideally but I ain't Richie rich ( original ) but I might do a test from the lab someday..... remora pro
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new