Hello! I'm Lindsey...LOVE Saltwater/Reef tanks after keeping freshwater for a long, long time. (what took me so long?!)

CanadianReeferGuy

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone! My name is Lindsey...and I have jumped head first into the Saltwater/Reef hobby. I have kept freshwater tanks for a long time including breeding bettas and selling them on aquabid back in the late 90's (my age is showing) and eventually got bored with it (the freshwater). Then I figured out aquascaping wasn't my forte....so saltwater was my next step and I was hesitant but curious to try for a long time.

I currently have a 28 gallon JBJ Nano Cube Wifi with the wavemaker, and a Sea Clear 40 Gallon Acrylic with a 20 gallon sump (and also about 12 20gal-40gal freshwater tanks). Nothing crazy yet in the tanks, they are both fairly new....but I have already installed a tankless R/O system under my kitchen sink, and basically all my money and time now goes towards this hobby... but I wouldn't want it any other way! Happy to be here :)
Welcome you’ve come to the right place for information and help.

James_O

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to TFF Lindsey!
Bom Dia Hello GIF

TnFishwater98

Drink more fishwater there! And I still want more!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone! My name is Lindsey...and I have jumped head first into the Saltwater/Reef hobby. I have kept freshwater tanks for a long time including breeding bettas and selling them on aquabid back in the late 90's (my age is showing) and eventually got bored with it (the freshwater). Then I figured out aquascaping wasn't my forte....so saltwater was my next step and I was hesitant but curious to try for a long time.

I currently have a 28 gallon JBJ Nano Cube Wifi with the wavemaker, and a Sea Clear 40 Gallon Acrylic with a 20 gallon sump (and also about 12 20gal-40gal freshwater tanks). Nothing crazy yet in the tanks, they are both fairly new....but I have already installed a tankless R/O system under my kitchen sink, and basically all my money and time now goes towards this hobby... but I wouldn't want it any other way! Happy to be here :)
Welcome to Da Reef!

Aquatic acrobat in your aquarium: Have you ever kept an eel?

• I currently keep an eel in my tank.

Votes: 26 14.1%
  • I have kept an eel in my tank in the past.

Votes: 32 17.4%
  • I have not kept an eel in my tank, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 29 15.8%
  • I have no plans to keep an eel.

Votes: 94 51.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 1.6%

Back