Hello R2R Fromm Indiana

lksheppa

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hey guys! I found this site after a little browsing. My boyfriend and I have owned two reef tanks over the past year and half. The first was a 54 corner and 20 gal sump which we upgraded to a 75/30 setup. We are a mainly SPS reef in the beginning grow stages (mainly frags growing to about small/mid size pieces at this point). We love the hobby and also keep a small freshwater 10 gal for Small community fish. Our current tank is exactly a year old, has survived a flatworm crash, and now seems to be thriving better than ever (aside from some nuisance bubble algae). We still have an original clown and cardinal from our first setup, with a couple Chromis, coral beauty, and a royal gramma. Lost a few bigger fish and smaller guys that were t accepted into the pack and have decided to keep it that way. I do hope to see and hear from everyone. I love reading up and learning from different topics and ideas. I can honestly say that the last time I was on a forum like this was because I was in desperate need of starter help. Glad to be in a different place now and enjoy the hobby!

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R!
ezgif-4-b343699a52.gif
#WelcometoR2R

4FordFamily

Tang, Angel, and Wrasse Nerd!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome home, you will love it here!

Yup northern suburbs of Indianapolis here! Indy metro!

Let’s see some tank pics! :)

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 64 39.8%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 35 21.7%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 56 34.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 3.7%
Back