Hello, RS951 from California

  • Thread starter Thread starter Rs951
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Rs951

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
51
Reaction score
19
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, I am rs951 from california and originally came onto reef2reef while on vacation at an airport reading about the reefer life. I was actually researching more stuff for my setup when I came home and found the site extremely useful, so I signed up! I have purchased a few items from members here and they are also awesome!

My setup
SCA 50g Cube
SCA original Sump (with Refugium)
Running Sock Filter
SCA 301 Skimmer
Reef Octopus Varios 6
Radion Xr15wPro G4
2x Ecotech MP10wqd
Cobalt Neo-Therm 150w Heater
Apex Classic
Apex DOS & DDR
Tunze ATO
 
Hi, I am rs951 from california and originally came onto reef2reef while on vacation at an airport reading about the reefer life. I was actually researching more stuff for my setup when I came home and found the site extremely useful, so I signed up! I have purchased a few items from members here and they are also awesome!

My setup
SCA 50g Cube
SCA original Sump (with Refugium)
Running Sock Filter
SCA 301 Skimmer
Reef Octopus Varios 6
Radion Xr15wPro G4
2x Ecotech MP10wqd
Cobalt Neo-Therm 150w Heater
Apex Classic
Apex DOS & DDR
Tunze ATO
Welcome to R2R!!!
welcome12_af875eaa887ed91c39e4c81c7d4fd966-0ed06ab93ea565647147c6beddbca4eb.gif
tenor (1).gif
 
Here is my tank as of right now

20180301_113544.jpg
 
Welcome! I’ve been a member for under a month but the amount of knowledge gained already is awesome. Cool tank I like the scape you got goin on

Thank you! The scape kind of reminds me of a face haha.
 
Welcome to R2R!!!
 
Welcome to R2R and your new reefing family.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 23.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 17.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 15.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new