Hello there!

Hi there. Did u grow all that? If so, impressive! Any fighting amongst then yet? That frogspawn is a killer!
Hi!!! Yes these were all grown out from frags, some of them came out of my previous 70 gallon but most started out as frags in this Nuvo 10. The frogspawn is getting super aggressive too, I've had to trim it back several times since the last picture. Also my B. Wellsi and my Acans have started to fight like crazy :(
 
Wow, really beautiful tank.:)
 
17e2cd8bdadc0caedee01058aee9f530.jpg


OG Mummy Eye is starting to encrust really well.
 
Great corals and tank! Do you regenerate your Purigen or do you just replace it?
 
Great corals and tank! Do you regenerate your Purigen or do you just replace it?


When I was using it I would just replace it, I didn't feel confident with myself in regenerating it and getting all the cleaning solution out of it before putting it back into my tank.

I'm currently running Phosguard and Matrix (carbon by seachem) in my media basket, and it has worked out really well for me.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new