Hello there!

dee12c3ed81e7ec7c6392bdf01bf9847.jpg


Newish Milli I added about 2 weeks ago.
 
I thought you were getting a bigger tank? Something about when you get a house or something like that if I remember correctly
 
I thought you were getting a bigger tank? Something about when you get a house or something like that if I remember correctly
Yeah that still hasn't happened yet[emoji28][emoji19] I'm gonna be moving half way across the country pretty soon. So bigger tank is getting put on hold for a while longer.
 
Yeah that still hasn't happened yet[emoji28][emoji19] I'm gonna be moving half way across the country pretty soon. So bigger tank is getting put on hold for a while longer.
Across the country sounds like a long way. East or west?
 
Probably one of the nicer 10g, Great job! I'm glad I checked this out. Just went through the whole thread ; )
 
Beautiful Ann. Not only do you have a gorgeous tank, you're quite capable of getting wonderful photos of it.
 
Ann what a great job!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new