Hello there!

Young Lady............. if there was a Miss Biocube Coral Reef contest............... IMO we had a winner.

Congrats on such a breathtaking reef :)


Hehehehe Ben you are too cute, could we make it a Miss Innovative Marine Coral Reef contest though?[emoji12]
 
Hehehe working, work, and working. However I felt like I definitely needed to peep back in and say hello!!! I'm so bad about staying up to date on different platforms of social media[emoji853]

How have you been?
Took down all my tanks. Moving and setting my old biocube back up[emoji12]
 
When I was using it I would just replace it, I didn't feel confident with myself in regenerating it and getting all the cleaning solution out of it before putting it back into my tank.

I'm currently running Phosguard and Matrix (carbon by seachem) in my media basket, and it has worked out really well for me.
Can I ask why you switched from Purigen?
 
Can I ask why you switched from Purigen?
I really just wanted to try something different and explore other options for nutrient export. The Phosguard works really well for me and seems to last a bit longer than Purigen does for me.
 
Right on! Have you always used the Matrix Carbon, or was that a move from using Chemipure? Your tank is amazing!
Thank you so much!! I actually just started with Matrix a few months ago. I was running my tank without carbon, but with the corals growing into each other I was afraid of chemical warfare.
 
34cf6d0a44eac4e048dba5719c5f9893.jpg


Updated shot of the right side
 
47a3d672c995fc7915d7ec95b8be389e.jpg


Updated top down as of yesterday
Awesome! Cool to see how much it changes after not seeing it for so long. I never see you post anymore so figured I would check up on you
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new