Hello there!

1980d395ac3c470171352e5ec4dbaacd.jpg


Caught this photo last night of the NPS looking ridiculously happy. Even with no lights on corals are a complete wonderment.
 
Hi everyone! I joined r2r a little over a year ago but haven't been active til recently, I just wanted to show off my little nano that I've had going for a little over 6 months now. Hope you guys enjoy, and thanks for having me❤
4025a1039b11f9e2831c25d7715ee7be.jpg
70729b6305277d879e9cff84cd549eda.jpg
Beautiful tank !!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new