Help Fishguy242 recover

Some time ago, my tank cracked after a move. Frank called me at 1:30am (3:30 his time) in response to my emergency post and walked me step by step on what I needed to do. (Mind you, at 3:30am Frank is usually catching up with page 4 of the 100 new ones every day on his thread, so he was still wide awake :face-with-tears-of-joy: :astonished-face:). I also had the privilegie of being his Scecret Santa one year so I read pretty much his entire thread (I also learned here he is a fish guy, and we all know how much he loves his dogs, but on elfster he is a cat guy!! No way!)

Frank. All the positive energy for a quick recovery!
 
I CAN type at the moment , want to thank you all for the support... :)
it has helped tremendously !!...;)
Thank you...:)
Frank
aka fishguy242...;)
 
Bump Mmmbump GIF by Pixel Bandits
 
Thank you all Friends , still a long road to recovery
but know now my Friends here have done more than my blood family , hope they read this too !!
Thank you all... :)
 
Well, cat's out of the bag, figure I may let everyone here know.

All the donations to Frank's GFM as of October 15th 2023 are being matched dollar for dollar. So, rack it up...
beyond words Ed...
Love You Hug GIF by The Animal Crackers Movie
 
i'm new here but mann the vibes im getting while reading who is Frank is so good
by tomorrow i will donate what i can
prayers for you wish you all the best
He’s truly an amazing guy who I’m getting to know much better as well. I’m grateful to him for what he’s taught me so far about reefing. When you get to know someone like Frank, we’ll, even a cynic like me sees that there’s still hope for humanity.
 
He’s truly an amazing guy who I’m getting to know much better as well. I’m grateful to him for what he’s taught me so far about reefing. When you get to know someone like Frank, we’ll, even a cynic like me sees that there’s still hope for humanity.
I still don't... so I'm trying to keep him around for as long as we can.
 
Well, cat's out of the bag, figure I may let everyone here know.

All the donations to Frank's GFM as of October 15th 2023 are being matched dollar for dollar. So, rack it up...
This.... is amazing...
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 29.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 9.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 13 13.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new