Help Identifying "Freebie"

  • Thread starter Thread starter ENARP
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ENARP

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
138
Reaction score
77
Location
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This was included in an order as a "freebie". I have no idea what this could be.

IMG_1728.JPG
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new